Standard Return Policy
- 7 day no hassle returns on most items.*
- 10% Restocking Fees.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping costs. Also responsible for the freight cost we paid to have the items sent to you..
- This will be more than the flat fee $9.90 we charge as we absorb most if the freight cost
- For larger items, we can arrange the to have the goods returned. The return shipping costs will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- Items must be returned in a new condition in the original packaging to qualify for a refund.
- If your order arrives damaged or with parts missing, please notify us within 2 days of receipt of your merchandise. We will send you replacement parts or replacement product as soon as possible.
- We do not except returns simple because colours may vary due to computer screen settings or lighting at time of photos taken.
- Most products are sent in original packaging to avoid damage during transport. The leaves will need to bent out. Some palms will need to have the leaves pushed into place. Instructions are provided.
* We do not accept returns for custom built products like hedges and products on sale.
- Please inspect your order upon arrival and document any damages with the shipping company. All damages must be reported within 2 days of receipt of the product. Photos must be emailed as proof of damage.
- All items must be returned with their assigned return authorisation (RA) number and original invoice. Items returned without an RA number may delay credit. Please email us for an return authorisation number.
- All returns must be postmarked within 2 days of us sending RA number.
CUSTOM ORDERS. Custom build orders are final sale and non-returnable once the item has moved into production. We will charge your credit card before the item is built. Order modifications may or may not be able to be accommodated once in production. Changes may incur a change fee from the manufacturer.
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. Please note: we will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
We will do our best to process the return quickly. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number only.
We require a picture to file a damage claim. Please take a picture of your damaged item and email it with your order number and preferred contact information to email@example.com
Please inspect your order immediately upon arrival. Do not dispose of the box or any packaging materials until you have inspected your order and are satisfied it is complete. If your item is damaged you must contact customer service within 2 days of receipt of your order to file a claim. You must save all of the packaging materials that were used for the shipment.
For freight shipments, please inspect your item before the driver leaves. When you sign for delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged, please write “Package Damaged.” If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment. Once the package returns to us we will send you a new one right away.
If you have already accepted the package and notice concealed damage or missing parts in your shipment you must notify us within 2 days of receipt of your product. We will ship you replacement parts free of charge. If we cannot replace the parts, our carrier will pick up the original package and we will send you a full replacement.
If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement, you can return the item under our standard return policy.
If you received a damaged product or the wrong product and we cannot solve the issue with either a full replacement or replacement parts, we will pay to return the item and give you a full refund.
*All sale items are exempt from our standard return policy. We do not accept returns for sale items. Items will be clearly marked sale on the website.
All plants that come with a pot are measured include the pot. For plants that are unpotted the measurements includes the stem.